Saturday, March 8, 2008

State of the Squeaky Bone @ Shut up and kiss me.

I usually start the year with a bang and this year has been no exception, except that I have accepted that . . .

I could be scoring hotter chicks . . . but I take the easy way out.

Often though I see the need for a guy to keep his skillset sharp I feel that at the end of the day scoring fairly average chicks isn't really that rewarding for a lot of reasons.

So instead of resolving to score hotter chicks, I take the easy way and end up laying low after a string of less than perfect situations.

Oh and the whole issue of lying about your age which im doing comfortably now is definately worth a whole serious post, and I'm starting to see how I could develop this blog as an "antidote" to the whole PUA thing that is just starting to get out there and I think its gonna get a lot bigger.

By antidote I mean . . . an honest account.

im not anti or pro PUA. I just think sure, we all we want to score heaps of chicks while we're young. We also want to settle down with a real woman who can raise our kids. We have to be the confident alpha male, we also have to be who we really are. And that goes beyond the whole "frame" of trying to sell guys these "dating products".

There's no doubt these products have value; but there's no doubt the industry is also well . . . an industry! It's as much about men buying these products as it is about men picking up chicks.

And theres something ive been talking about since before myspace or PUA. A male sexual revolution. Women have had a sexual revoultion. I think society needs to be more permissive of male sexuality in order to wipe out the criminal and sexual deviancy that festers in the corners.

Anyway!

My car's been in the shop. I been keeping things turning over with my tuned myspace profile but not being able to have the car and make a meet is fatiguing.

It's hard to keep the girls on the line with online and text banter. you need to escalate!!!

Sure i dont need my bmw to do this. but i'd rather have the winds at my tail then at my head.

No comments: